Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wallet Wednesday

I don't know about you, but it feels like I've been in the search to find the right wallet for a while now. It's so important to find the perfect wallet because you use it so many times a day! Personally, I prefer a neutral colored wallet that will zip closed. 

Some things that I always consider when looking for a new wallet are: 
The Size: I prefer a logn wallet, that won't crumple my money. I carry it in most of my bags, except for small purses. God only knows what kind of things I plan on shoving in there at last minute, so it's important for it to be a little bit bigger.

The Currency: I don't like my dollar bills folded and I want a separate compartment for coins and a separate compartment for receipts. 

Card Storage: I like a decent amount of card storage,even though I don't carry around many cards. This is because if I do acquire more cards, I don't want to have to stuff each slot with more than one card and cause them to stretch out.

I haven't yet found the perfect wallet, but until I do, I'll keep looking.


No comments:

Link

Related Posts with Thumbnails